Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DJ FUNKDAT - This Is FunkDatBeatz


Recently I've finished my very own CD called "DJ FUNKDAT Presents FUNKDATBEATZ". It''s a compilation consisting of 22 tracks that are separtated from each other, but makes it sound like a mixtape. It contains mainly remixes of my favourite tracks from underground rap artists from 90's. Art work on the CD is mine as well, so I consider this product as my masterpiece. I'm selling it now for 7€ a piece, but I only have a couple of them left, so later on I will upload it here for free...

 
 









Playlist has been chosen carefully. All the tracks are slightly blending in the end, so you can enjoy the music without bothersome pauses. I'm uploading the back of the album cover as well, so you can have the proper idea about what I was just talking about. I also want to thank everybody who has purchased my album, everybody who supported me and thanks for all the positive feedback as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment